Comments or Concerns

Making a Comment or Voicing a Concern

If you would like to provide us with feedback (positive or negative), please complete our Feedback Form and return it to the surgery.

Feedback Form

Customer service form


We welcome suggestions to improve the services we offer here at Cathays. We regularly review our services and discuss all events that have not achieved the standard of care that we aim to provide.

If you do have cause for concern, we encourage you to use our concerns procedure. You can do this via the above feedback form, telephone or in writing. Concerns made by telephone or letter, should be made to the Practice Manager; all feedback forms will be submitted to the practice manager. 


Concerns process

Once received, a senior member of staff at the practice will investigate your concern. It is likely that as a first step, the investigator will contact you to ensure that he or she fully understands your concern. The investigator will then interview appropriate members of the practice staff and may inspect relevant documents. The conclusion of the investigation will be to discuss your concern with you in detail.

Your concern will be investigated thoroughly and as speedily as possible. We aim to report back to you within two weeks although in some cases more time may be required.

We operate an informal in-house concerns procedure which does not deal with matters of legal liability or compensation. In some cases the in-house procedure is not an appropriate authority.

This procedure does not affect your right to make a formal concern to the Cardiff Local Health Board if you so wish. It does not affect your right to seek compensation in law.

You can find more information on how to make a complaint by visiting the following websites:

Concerns and complaints - Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (

NHS Wales complaints and concerns: Putting Things Right | GOV.WALES

Putting Things Right - English Leaflet    //    Putting Things Right - Welsh/Cymraeg Leaflet

Cardiff and Vale Health Board Concerns Form - this should be returned to the health board.

NHS WalesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website